- Copyright: No part of this work covered by the copyrights herein may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means – graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems – without written permission of American Changer Inc. (“American Changer”)
- License to Use. American Changer grants you a limited, nonexclusive and non-transferable license to access and print the Website only for your personal and internal use, subject to these Terms. You agree not to delete any identifying marks, copyright or proprietary right notices on the Website. This license is conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to American Changer Inc.
- Information Purposes Only. This Website provides information regarding the goods, services and business of American Changer and may be used for informational purposes only.
- Links to Other Websites: Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of American Changer. American Changer has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views or information expressed within them.
- Online Purchases: Any order placed through this Website are subject to American Changer’s TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. Any terms or conditions different from or additional to the American Changer’s Terms and Conditions for Sales contained in any purchase order or other document you may send to American Changer are rejected.
- Payment for Online Purchases by Credit Card: American Changer accepts payment for online orders by credit card. By placing an order online using a credit card you certify that you are over 18 years old, and are an authorized user of the credit card. All credit card orders are processed through a PCI certified third party processor. Please check the accuracy of the credit card number, billing and other requested information as mistakes can delay processing of your order. Once your credit card is processed American Changer does not retain or store your credit card number nor does it have access to the number. American Changer does not store or maintain any personally identifying information including but not limited to credit card numbers, security codes, and personal identification numbers or any similar information submitted through the Website. While American Changer takes every precaution to prevent fraud, the cardholder is responsible for detecting and preventing fraud, and American Changer disclaims all liability of any kind whatsoever arising out of the fraudulent use of any credit card on this Website and in no event will American Changer be liable for any damages, losses or claims arising out of the use of a credit card on the Website.
- Intellectual Property. The Website, including all text, pictures, audio, video, information and other content, and including the selection, coordination, arrangement, and/or enhancement of such Material (the “Material”) is the property of American Changer or its licensee(s), and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights under United States and International law. Without the express written consent of American Changer, you may not modify, remove, delete, augment, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, participate in any of the aforementioned activities or in any way exploit any of the Material on the Website, in whole or in part. Any use of the Website or the Materials other than as expressly set forth in the Terms is strictly prohibited.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. THE WEBSITE AND MATERIAL IS PROVIDED BY AMERICAN CHANGER “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE.” AMERICAN CHANGER DOES NOT make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security or currency of the Material. The Material may contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. Further, American Changer does not warrant the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed on the Website. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW APPLIES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- Limitation of Liabilities: YOU AGREE THAT AMERICAN CHANGER INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSS, OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING MAKING ON PURCHASES THROUGH THIS WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL AMERICAN CHANGER INC. BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE WEBSITE OR THE PLACEMENT OF ORDERS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER AMERICAN CHANGER INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Lawful Use: As a condition of your use of the Website, you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms. You will not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any server, that is actually or beneficial owned by American Changer Inc. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any computer system actually or beneficially owned by American Changer Inc., through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Legal Matters: The Website is operated and administered by American Changer Corp. All payment processing for online orders is administered through a PCI certified third party processor. American Changer Corp. makes no representation that the Website or the Material is appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to the Website or Material from territories where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you access this site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. The Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions, AND SHALL NOT BE GOVERNED BY THE PROVISIONS OF THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR INTERNATIONAL SALES OF GOODS. Regardless of where you reside or where you transact business with American Changer Inc., you agree that any transaction with American Changer Inc. shall be deemed to have occurred solely and completely within the state of Florida and with respect to any dispute you may have with American Changer you irrevocably agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Broward, County, Florida, USA. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the occurrence of the fact or circumstance on which the claim or cause of action is based.
- Modification: American Changer may revise the Terms at any time without notice to you, which revisions will become effective upon the date they are first posted to the Website. It is your responsibility to return to the Website from time to time to review the most current Terms. Any new Terms will supersede any prior or subsequent terms or conditions.
- Entire Agreement: The Terms constitute the entire agreement between American Changer Corp. and you with respect the Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.